Friday, March 2, 2018

My Lady Jane


I LOVED this book! I enjoy learning about English royalty, and romance, and fantasy books and this one has all of those. It is a hilarious and frustrating story about Lady Jane Gray, if she had lived and lived in a world that had people who could turn in to animals at will. There were several references to Monty Python and the Holy Grail as well as quotes from Shakespeare (attributed in the book to one of the main characters, hey he could have been Williams inspiration right?!). It was a fun read and although I said it was frustrating, it all came together in the end.

It is written by three authors with each one taking a main character and telling the story from their point of view. It was seriously fun and enjoyable. Pick it up or borrow my copy because I bought it!


No comments:

Post a Comment